Can't choose MOBO for Intel

G

Hello!
So, I am building a home/gaming build and want to use it at least for next 4 years. After surfing for a while, reading here and there on the forums, I ended up with the following components: Core i5 760, 2x Corsair CMV4GX3M1A1333C9 (4GB), 2x WD Caviar Black 1 TB, GTX 460 Talon Attack, Antec TP-750 PSU. Since I want the system to be future-proof, the things I plan to add in the future are:
a) SSD
b) Another 460 in SLI
c) Another 8GB of RAM (maybe)

The problem is the MOBO. The requirements are following:
1) Possibility to have/implement USB 3.0
2) SATA3
3) SLI

I came upwith the following possibilities (from cheapest to expensive):

I) Asus P7h57D-V EVO
II) Asus P7P55D-E PRO
III) Gigabyte GA-P55A-UD7 (has RAID for SATA3, but costs almost twice)

Thus which one to get? Please give feedback, maybe I have missed something...

G

Thanks for quick replies guys. Seems there's no clear answer. ASUS P7P55D-E Pro will cost me $40-50 more than P7H57D-V EVO in my region. Interesting to know what will I get for that extra money.

Titanz1

Distinguished
Oct 27, 2010

Oh I found another MoBo: MSI P55A-G55. It is even cheaper than the rest. But I couldn't find any decent review of it. Can I expect some problems like slowed down USB 3.0 or SATA III when using SLI with this board?

Oh I found another MoBo: MSI P55A-G55. It is even cheaper than the rest. But I couldn't find any decent review of it. Can I expect some problems like slowed down USB 3.0 or SATA III when using SLI with this board?
Others will disagree with me here, but after having MSI boards die on me in the 939 days, I no longer run MSI boards. I have yet to have a Gigabyte/ASUS board die on me (this is after ~100+ builds btw).