T3 'thieves highway

I'm kind of having fun with this, but although the mission -- to get
into Auldale to see the Hammer Inspector Drept -- starts up there, does
it take me all the way into Auldale? II don't seem to be getting
anywhere useful (I assume I'm looking for a high-up portal?) Or is this
TH just a nod to old taffers?

This highlights for me one of the frustrations of T3. So much *looks*
possible and isn't!
--
Terry Pratchett

On Mon, 28 Jun 2004 13:02:26 +0100, Terry Pratchett
<tpratchett@unseen.demon.co.uk> wrote:

>I'm kind of having fun with this, but although the mission -- to get
>into Auldale to see the Hammer Inspector Drept -- starts up there, does
>it take me all the way into Auldale?

No.

http://www.pobox.com/~hapgood

"Terry Pratchett" <tpratchett@unseen.demon.co.uk> wrote in message

> I'm kind of having fun with this, but although the mission -- to get
> into Auldale to see the Hammer Inspector Drept -- starts up there, does
> it take me all the way into Auldale? II don't seem to be getting
> anywhere useful (I assume I'm looking for a high-up portal?) Or is this
> TH just a nod to old taffers?
>
> This highlights for me one of the frustrations of T3. So much *looks*
> possible and isn't!
> --
> Terry Pratchett

I could never find a way on the TH, but that doesn't mean it's not there of
couse. Personally I think the short time spent there is just a teaser :eek:(

And I agree fully - so many possibilities - if only I had a rope arrow, or
crates to stack, or if he could only climb pipes, chains or ropes already
there in the game! :-D

But we can't have it all I guess....