How can I get the mouse to not function on certain buttons on the screen

I have a problem ... there are two boxes to select on a particular screen and I want only the one to be selected. That way the customer can't select the wrong one with the mouse... can this be done and is there a freeware program perhaps that can do this ????
6 answers Last reply
More about mouse function buttons screen
  1. You would need to modify the program code to disable the other button.
  2. Can't as it's networked based .... I was thinking of a popup at that location on the screen to inhibit them from getting punchy ..... It's a more redirection if anything !!!!
  3. Network based has nothing to do with it; you mean you have no control over the app, right?
  4. Right .... there are two windows in this application lets say one does one thing the other does another ... I need to direct the person using this app to go to the paticular window or button I want them to clic on ... It's an app for work and the operators using this select the wrong one periodically and create a domino effect down the road.
    So I need to them not to use that particular area or covering it with some kind of popup !!!
  5. You cannot do it the way you want to; you must either modify the app or replace it.
  6. uncledede said:
    I have a problem ... there are two boxes to select on a particular screen and I want only the one to be selected. That way the customer can't select the wrong one with the mouse... can this be done and is there a freeware program perhaps that can do this ????

ur IE is mix up so in run type explorer.exe that will fix it..
Ask a new question

Read More

Security Freeware Mice Windows XP