Sign in with
Your question
Solved

H80i problems

Last response: in Overclocking
December 29, 2012 2:45:52 PM

I just recently installed the H80i into my newly built computer. When I turned it on the first time i noticed that the corsair logo was not lit up. The fans connected to the pump were also not spinning. Although the pump motor was working but would not show any rpm reading in BIOS. I set up a ticket with corsair about this over a week ago and they have yet to respond. I have also emailed them twice with no luck. Could you please help me with this problem I am not sure what to do. I was thinking about getting air cooling but I noticed that I have corsair Vengeance ram. :pfff: 

More about : h80i problems

December 29, 2012 4:34:18 PM

Check the cables :) .
m
l

Best solution

January 28, 2013 5:18:18 PM

Hopefully Corsair has taken care of your problem. I had the same problem, twice. When the PC was powered on the fans would turn for a second and then turn off. The pump LED never lit. Corsair sent a replacement. It lasted for a little while and then it experienced the same problem. Sometimes they are quick to respond, sometimes not. There is a phone number on their web site but frequently they don't answer and you'll have to leave a message. That still doesn't guarantee a timely response.
Related resources
February 3, 2013 11:10:41 PM

malhusky said:
Hopefully Corsair has taken care of your problem. I had the same problem, twice. When the PC was powered on the fans would turn for a second and then turn off. The pump LED never lit. Corsair sent a replacement. It lasted for a little while and then it experienced the same problem. Sometimes they are quick to respond, sometimes not. There is a phone number on their web site but frequently they don't answer and you'll have to leave a message. That still doesn't guarantee a timely response.

m
l
February 3, 2013 11:13:38 PM

Best answer selected by my414.
m
l
!