Anyone still playing original thief?

All the posts in the last few weeks have been strictly T3...anyone still
playing T1 & T2? I'm playing T3 as well, but I keep going back to play fan
missions in T1 & T2. I get frustrated...don't have the patience to figure
things out, so I go back to what I'm used to...laziness I guess...but I
think I still enjoy playing the originals over the newbie...

On Mon, 28 Jun 2004 22:22:24 -0600, "Terry Olsen" <tolsen64@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>All the posts in the last few weeks have been strictly T3...anyone still
>playing T1 & T2? I'm playing T3 as well, but I keep going back to play fan
>missions in T1 & T2. I get frustrated...don't have the patience to figure
>things out, so I go back to what I'm used to...laziness I guess...but I
>think I still enjoy playing the originals over the newbie...

Well, after completing T3 twice, I'm just waiting on new T2 FMs to be
released. I figure it will just take a while for people to finish up with
T3 and start building missions again.

--
Michael Cecil
http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/

"Terry Olsen" <tolsen64@hotmail.com> kirjoitti viestissä
> All the posts in the last few weeks have been strictly T3...anyone still
> playing T1 & T2? I'm playing T3 as well, but I keep going back to play
fan
> missions in T1 & T2. I get frustrated...don't have the patience to figure
> things out, so I go back to what I'm used to...laziness I guess...but I
> think I still enjoy playing the originals over the newbie...

Of course I still play the originals. I play FMs all the time; mostly for
TMA because the vast majority of the are FMs are made for it, but also
TDP/Gold missions, and every now and then I also replay the originals. I
love the atmosphere of TMA, and as the quality of the FMs is as high as it
is (amazing, really), there's nothing that could lure me away from them.

I'm replaying TDS right now. I have issues with this newest installment
(first and foremost the loading zones), but I still enjoyed it.

- Mika L

Terry Olsen wrote:

> All the posts in the last few weeks have been strictly T3...anyone still
> playing T1 & T2? I'm playing T3 as well, but I keep going back to play fan
> missions in T1 & T2. I get frustrated...don't have the patience to figure
> things out, so I go back to what I'm used to...laziness I guess...but I
> think I still enjoy playing the originals over the newbie...

Still playing the T2 FM's. Like someone else mentioned, new FM's have slowed
down with the release of T:DS.
Of course, that may change when I get my new computer and a better video
card.
Albert

"Michael Cecil" <macecil@comcast.net> wrote in message
> On Mon, 28 Jun 2004 22:22:24 -0600, "Terry Olsen" <tolsen64@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> >All the posts in the last few weeks have been strictly T3...anyone still
> >playing T1 & T2? I'm playing T3 as well, but I keep going back to play
fan
> >missions in T1 & T2. I get frustrated...don't have the patience to
figure
> >things out, so I go back to what I'm used to...laziness I guess...but I
> >think I still enjoy playing the originals over the newbie...
>
> Well, after completing T3 twice, I'm just waiting on new T2 FMs to be
> released. I figure it will just take a while for people to finish up with
> T3 and start building missions again.
>
> --
> Michael Cecil
> http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/

There's a lot of activity in the DromEd forum on TTLG, so the FM creators
are far from taking a break from their work. We'll see a lot of new FM's
shortly by the looks of things :)