My X-FiLeS!!!! UNCRACKABLE HardDrive!!!

Jqgun

Honorable
Mar 16, 2012
:eek: Hello tech friends. I'am in need of every expert wisdom from anyone that is kind enough to help me with a very confusing problem regarding my UNCRACKABLE Hard Drive!!!

Okay, about 4 days ago I woke up and booted my Toshiba Satellite Laptop (a665-s6086), after it started it suddenly froze so I rebooted it and it would not start anymore! I can only go to BIOS and it says I have no hard drive. I have been trying to turn windows on with bootable recovery programs, from ultimate boot cd, hard drive cloning programs, and windows 7 recovery disks. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WORKS! The programs start, but no hard drive is recognized for retrieval of data or repair of registry. Today I went to CompUSA and they said that I can just get a USB to sata adapter and take my hard drive out of the laptop and power it up and get all my files out! That sounded like a great and easy solution. I just got home a few minutes ago and took my hard drive out of my laptop fitted the adapter and plugged it in my other laptop. It powered up and I got freakin' excited! After doing this, I went to check if it was installed and yes it was, but when I wanted to open the hard drive up to check inside, it won't let me! My other laptop slows down from loading the hard drive and I have to unplug it to unfreeze my receiving laptop! :eek: This is so frustrating and confusing :cry: !!! I plugged it into my desk top and it also slowed down my desktop when loading to see the contents.

I had an IPad next to my set up, and it also caused my iPad to freeze and it wasn't even connected to my setup! Both my computer and iPad went back to normal speed after I unplugged my Toshiba hard drive. Sooooo weird :eek: :eek: :eek: !!!

Any kind and helpful advice is greatly appreciated. It seems that I can not crack my hard drive open to get my precious data. All my work is in that hard drive. PLEASE HELP ME, PLEASEEEEEEE,!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

You can try recuva. If the harddrive cannot be accessed at all you will need professional data recovery which is very expensive. If there was important information on there it should have been backed up. And there is no way it slowed down your ipad. you are imagining things.

Jqgun

Honorable
Mar 16, 2012
The hard drive starts up and I can hear it rev, but I just don't understand why I can even peep inside. I don't understand what cause the bios not recognize the hard drive all of a sudden.