Is it worth trying "Mayhems Dyes"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColoredWater

Honorable
Dec 29, 2012
I found this for sale and the thing is that it's exactly what I'm looking for (because blue tubes don't give the effect I want). The problem is that I'm worried it might clog something up, so does any here have experience with these dyes and know if it's safe and even worth buying? I wanted a sort of dark blue water look to it but I prefer the colors to be the liquid so it looks like the water is that color (it would be) rather then the tubes.

I considered colored tubing but the problems are that the color is only seen if you veiwing the tubes (a very tiny problem due to the only non colored places is like the reservoir) and it makes the tubs look like a color and this is not what I wanted (although better then no color at all).

I was looking at 2 options:
1. Buy this dye.
2. Buy this tubing.
I like the uv in the tubing but not a deal breaker :).

Also I made another thread recently here but I did not get this specific question answered.

Solution
That's because the answer was here all along.

How many threads do you plan on opening to move on? Please keep all your questions and thoughts on ONE thread. It helps those posting to keep track of your developments.

Seems youtube is the next best thing to buy products without Google-ing. On that note, Mayhem specifically discourages users with the XSPC bay res kit from using their dyes/concentrates and coolants - they apparently don't mix well with that res. If you don't believe me, Google Mayhems club on OCN and read all of the pages.

Or OP can try it out and come back here and contribute to the forums by...

Lutfij

Titan
That's because the answer was here all along.

How many threads do you plan on opening to move on? Please keep all your questions and thoughts on ONE thread. It helps those posting to keep track of your developments.

Seems youtube is the next best thing to buy products without Google-ing. On that note, Mayhem specifically discourages users with the XSPC bay res kit from using their dyes/concentrates and coolants - they apparently don't mix well with that res. If you don't believe me, Google Mayhems club on OCN and read all of the pages.

Or OP can try it out and come back here and contribute to the forums by also discouraging people thinking of using blingy material.

Solution

ColoredWater

Honorable
Dec 29, 2012

What, should I stick to using a pile of themal paste over my CPU like a heatsink and use a "chinese like" fan to cool it down?

Lutfij

Titan
If telling the truth brands me as a mean person, then I'm mean :)

Lets move onto one thread, it also helps people looking for answers similar to your situation to review all our answers and judge a best possible outcome.

now what was that?

ColoredWater

Honorable
Dec 29, 2012

Your post was not helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.