Sign in with
Your question

Help to recovery memory card

Last response: in Storage
March 23, 2012 2:11:41 AM

My micro SD memory card is only showing up 7mb.

I am not able to recover the data.

With ARAX Disk Doctor Data Recovery it is saying that unallocated memory is 1.83gb.

How can I recover my data?

More about : recovery memory card

a c 265 G Storage
March 23, 2012 3:18:04 AM

If you can't do it with free solutions then the next step is expensive data recovery service.
m
l
March 23, 2012 4:17:55 AM

rolli59 said:
If you can't do it with free solutions then the next step is expensive data recovery service.

Thank you for the advice.
m
l
Related resources
March 27, 2012 1:25:58 PM

Quote:
Memory card is a small and portable device that has the capacity of storing numerous pictures, audio as well as video files. This small but innovative device even may get corrupted or badly damaged. The user may also accidentally delete important image files and photos from the device which become completely inaccessible. In all such situations, data can be recovered by using an efficient memory card recovery software. You can so recovery using Kernel for windows data recovery software.

Thank you, albert_eines for the valuable info.

Right now , I am using Data Doctor.Let me finish this.
On my next computer run, I will use the tool as mentioned above.
m
l
April 3, 2012 1:44:47 AM

Quote:
Memory card is a small and portable device that has the capacity of storing numerous pictures, audio as well as video files. This small but innovative device even may get corrupted or badly damaged. The user may also accidentally delete important image files and photos from the device which become completely inaccessible. In all such situations, data can be recovered by using an efficient memory card recovery software. You can so recovery using Kernel for windows data recovery software.

I used Kernel for windows data recovery software.Result is no change,albert_eines.

any other?anyone?
m
l
April 9, 2012 7:27:16 AM

Well, you photos has got corrupted or deleted accidentally from the memory card of digital camera and that is reason you are getting error and unable to access the photos. To get out of trouble , you need to take assistance of Memory Card Recovery Software that assist you to repair corrupted data and restore all photos , pictures and image and more importantly, you do not have to compromise on bad quality image as you recover in the same original file formats. To recover data, you need to installed the tool on your system and afterward connect the memory card through card reader to your system. After this, you have follow few steps of recovery that will take almost just few seconds. At last you recover your photos. So get out of trouble with this assistance and restore all your precious data.
m
l
April 10, 2012 8:34:58 AM

jamessif said:
Well, you photos has got corrupted or deleted accidentally from the memory card of digital camera and that is reason you are getting error and unable to access the photos. To get out of trouble , you need to take assistance of Memory Card Recovery Software that assist you to repair corrupted data and restore all photos , pictures and image and more importantly, you do not have to compromise on bad quality image as you recover in the same original file formats. To recover data, you need to installed the tool on your system and afterward connect the memory card through card reader to your system. After this, you have follow few steps of recovery that will take almost just few seconds. At last you recover your photos. So get out of trouble with this assistance and restore all your precious data.

used this one already. However,there is no progress.

any other?
m
l
September 10, 2012 5:32:00 AM

Usually your mirco sd card memory card photos can be restored. If you want to try freeware, you may turn to complete freeware or half freeware. The pure freeware may do not work that good since they are not professional. Recuva seems to be free in my last year experience. And some other free tools also may help you like icare data recover free edition, power data recover free edition etc.
m
l
December 21, 2013 11:41:29 PM

houseinn2 said:
My micro SD memory card is only showing up 7mb.

I am not able to recover the data.

With ARAX Disk Doctor Data Recovery it is saying that unallocated memory is 1.83gb.

How can I recover my data?

It seems that the memory card is infected by virus, so it is better to scan the memory card with anti-virus software, you may use Microsoft Security Essential or AVG free. download from:
Microsoft Security Essential
AVG Free

After you have made sure that the memory card is free, you can recover data from memory card with data recovery software. Asoftech Data Recovery is recommended. You can download it from:
Memory Card Data Recovery

It is also possible that files are hidden for some reason, you may try to show hidden files. You can follow this step by step guide:
how to show hidden files

hope that you can get back all your files.

m
l
!