Help to recovery memory card

Tags:
  • Data Recovery
  • Micro Sd
  • Memory Card
  • Storage
Last response: in Storage
March 23, 2012 2:11:41 AM

My micro SD memory card is only showing up 7mb.

I am not able to recover the data.

With ARAX Disk Doctor Data Recovery it is saying that unallocated memory is 1.83gb.

How can I recover my data?

More about : recovery memory card

a c 280 G Storage
March 23, 2012 3:18:04 AM

If you can't do it with free solutions then the next step is expensive data recovery service.
m
l
March 23, 2012 4:17:55 AM

rolli59 said:
If you can't do it with free solutions then the next step is expensive data recovery service.

Thank you for the advice.
m
l
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
March 27, 2012 1:25:58 PM

Quote:
Memory card is a small and portable device that has the capacity of storing numerous pictures, audio as well as video files. This small but innovative device even may get corrupted or badly damaged. The user may also accidentally delete important image files and photos from the device which become completely inaccessible. In all such situations, data can be recovered by using an efficient memory card recovery software. You can so recovery using Kernel for windows data recovery software.

Thank you, albert_eines for the valuable info.

Right now , I am using Data Doctor.Let me finish this.
On my next computer run, I will use the tool as mentioned above.
m
l
April 3, 2012 1:44:47 AM

Quote:
Memory card is a small and portable device that has the capacity of storing numerous pictures, audio as well as video files. This small but innovative device even may get corrupted or badly damaged. The user may also accidentally delete important image files and photos from the device which become completely inaccessible. In all such situations, data can be recovered by using an efficient memory card recovery software. You can so recovery using Kernel for windows data recovery software.

I used Kernel for windows data recovery software.Result is no change,albert_eines.

any other?anyone?
m
l
April 10, 2012 8:34:58 AM

QUOTED SPAM REDACTED - SS

used this one already. However,there is no progress.

any other?
m
l
September 10, 2012 2:33:12 PM

QUOTED SPAM REDACTED - SS
m
l