Tool to right click image in windows explorer and rotate i..

Last response: in Digital Camera
November 29, 2004 6:11:43 AM

Hi,

I normally view pictures taken by my digital camera through windows
explorer in filmstrip or thumbnails view. I absolutely HATE the fact
that when I right click an image, select "Rotate Clockwise", it
changes the view - but does not actually affect the image itself! If I
go on someone else's system and view those files, the image is
untouched!

I am looking for an add-in to explorer that will do the above... know
anything that does the trick??

Thanks!
Anonymous
November 29, 2004 9:56:32 AM

siliconpi wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I normally view pictures taken by my digital camera through windows
> explorer in filmstrip or thumbnails view. I absolutely HATE the fact
> that when I right click an image, select "Rotate Clockwise", it
> changes the view - but does not actually affect the image itself! If I
> go on someone else's system and view those files, the image is
> untouched!
>
> I am looking for an add-in to explorer that will do the above... know
> anything that does the trick??
>
> Thanks!
Unless you have to use explorer for one reason or other and aren't
familiar with Irfanview check it out. It is a free download and there
are a bunch of free plugins you can download for it also. One thing it
will do is lossles rotation and it automatically writes the change back
to the file. It will also do a bunch of other things to numerous to
mention here. WWW.irfanview.com

Don
Anonymous
November 29, 2004 3:37:09 PM