Intel desktop board d865glc beeps 7 times and does not display
i power on my pc intel desktopboard d865glc and it beep 7 times and oes not display, why. can you help me.
Well according to this linky hurr~ and your board's manual linky hurr~ 7 beeps seems to be an "Exception interrupt error".
"Fatal exception error messages are generated when one of the below situations occur.
* Access to an illegal software instruction has occurred.
* Invalid data or code has been accessed.
* The privilege level of an operation is invalid.
Any of the above issues could be caused by one or more of the below possibilities.
* Errors in programming code, either a program, operating system and/or hardware driver.
* Conflicts between two or more programs.
* Physical hardware issue.
* Computer overheating"