Solved

Intel celeron 900

I'm looking for an opinion on the Dell 15, with Intel Celeron 900, 3 GB Ram at $399. Is this a decent laptop that will last and not break down right after warranty is over? I plan on using it primarily for Outlook email and Internet browsing. I don't want to spend a lot of money. $3-400 is good. Thanks....
5 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about intel celeron
  1. If you are getting such a low end laptop, there is no point in spending more than $300.
    All OEM computers can break. Everyone has good and bad experiences. Most likely, most computers will last.
  2. Thank you for your response. Are you saying that this particular unit is not worth more than $300? It is sold for $399. Thx....
  3. You would be better off going to dell outlet than buying that.
  4. Best answer
    Ilisa said:
    Thank you for your response. Are you saying that this particular unit is not worth more than $300? It is sold for $399. Thx....

I have a thing against so called "netbooks" because of the price. Not worth it considering you could get a much better laptop with a dual core processor for only $100 more in most cases. It's something I bring into consideration at the $200-250 pricepoint. Maybe $300
  5. Best answer selected by Ilisa.
Ask a new question

Read More

Celeron Intel Components Product