I hope understand this Sandy Bridge microarchitecture pics

Last response: in CPUs
Anonymous
a b à CPUs
May 14, 2010 7:27:45 AM
Anonymous
a b à CPUs
May 14, 2010 7:29:31 AM

if you really really doesn't understood this pics.

we need a meeting in reallife.

but i'm most busy for hardware researching.

i swear hope understand this pics.
m
l
Anonymous
a b à CPUs
May 14, 2010 7:34:19 AM

m
l
Related resources
May 14, 2010 5:11:32 PM

What's the point in this thread?

Please enlighten me.
m
l
a b à CPUs
May 14, 2010 8:08:03 PM

His point is that AMD/intel have flawed CPU designs, at least that's all I get out of his bi-weekly spatters.
m
l
May 14, 2010 8:24:17 PM

Very few surprises in these models. The only thing that interests me about Sandy Bridge is that it doesn't work with current sockets. I wish I hadn't bought an i5-750, because AMD at least has the decency of using their sockets longer than a single architecture...
m
l
a c 83 à CPUs
May 15, 2010 5:10:31 AM

Raidur said:
His point is that AMD/intel have flawed CPU designs, at least that's all I get out of his bi-weekly spatters.

From what I gathered in one of his other posts, he's unhappy that our cache is still only a few MB, and he thinks it should be in the GB range now. lol
m
l
a b à CPUs
May 15, 2010 5:48:20 AM

loneninja said:
From what I gathered in one of his other posts, he's unhappy that our cache is still only a few MB, and he thinks it should be in the GB range now. lol

You lack his melodramatic, non-English speaking, grammatically incorrect flair, but yes, something like that.

Speaking of which, lets run your reply through an online translator and make it more like his.

Quote:
Raidur Wrote:

what I in one of its other mails, he' collected; unfortunately s that our mystery voorgeheugen is still only one couple MotherBoards, and he thinks it in the Gigabyte pallet now would have be. fun

Good to see online translators still suck.
m
l
a c 131 à CPUs
May 15, 2010 1:54:28 PM

FALC0N said:
You lack his melodramatic, non-English speaking, grammatically incorrect flair, but yes, something like that.

Speaking of which, lets run your reply through an online translator and make it more like his.

Quote:
Raidur Wrote:

what I in one of its other mails, he' collected; unfortunately s that our mystery voorgeheugen is still only one couple MotherBoards, and he thinks it in the Gigabyte pallet now would have be. fun

Good to see online translators still suck.

Can you reverse translate just as well?
m
l
a b à CPUs
May 16, 2010 6:38:49 AM

enzo matrix said:
Can you reverse translate just as well?

It just hacks it up more. But that is part of the fun.
m
l
!