Sign in with
Your question

Data in d drive is missing.

Last response: in Windows XP
November 9, 2012 8:54:21 AM

Hello,
When the system is switched on, it is showing both C and D drives, but in D drive, the data shows 0 bytes. Used space also shows 0 bytes. It is fully blue color and there no pink space showing in the drive. There is nothing in D drive. If I click to open, it shows, 'the drive is not formatted. Do you want to format?" Data is intact in C drive. Date which were in D drive are not found anywhere in the system. What should be done to retrive the data? If any body can help me please...!

More about : data drive missing

November 9, 2012 1:57:58 PM

y_raju2002 said:
Hello,
When the system is switched on, it is showing both C and D drives, but in D drive, the data shows 0 bytes. Used space also shows 0 bytes. It is fully blue color and there no pink space showing in the drive. There is nothing in D drive. If I click to open, it shows, 'the drive is not formatted. Do you want to format?" Data is intact in C drive. Date which were in D drive are not found anywhere in the system. What should be done to retrive the data? If any body can help me please...!

The D Drive is normally the Manufacturer's restore partition to restore to factory settings.
m
l
!