Guest & new user accounts wont work

I tried to turn my guest account on for someone satying over and it's toast.
When you click on it, it seems to be loading, but then just goes back to the
welcome screen. So I tried to create a new user account instead and got the
same results. All after installing SP2-suggestions?

I am also having the same problems, but do not know how to resolve it? Does
anyone have any suggestions? (I also have SP2)