TheLastWang

Distinguished
Feb 21, 2010
System:

Mobo:Gigabyte MA790GPT-UD3H
CPU: AMD 955 Phenom 2 3.2GHz
Videocard : ATI RADEON XFX HD5850
PSU: OCZ StealthXStream 750W

Please help me find ram for gaming, I had OCZ Reaper 2x2GB DDR3 1600 but it failed memtest miserably.

Solution
G
Hehe! Kingston HyperX is great but you might as well go with G.SKILL RipJaw Series ones. They're a TAD better than the A-DATA series, but really, a lot of this is just personal preference or experience. If you want to save like $10~ go with A-DATA (I use them in my friend's builds or Corsair if they're rich :D!)

Don't worry. Both aford10 and my's options are both fine. Just personal taste ^_^

Be sure to pick the best answer!
G

Hey TheLastWang. How did the OCZ RAM work out? :( Did NewEgg let you exchange/return it?

<3 Hope that works/worked out.

If you do choose to buy another batch of RAM go with a very trusted name. Such names would be Corsair, A-DATA, G.SKILL, Crucial, and Kingston!

Your GIGABYTE Motherboard says it likes 1333 MHz DDR3 RAM a lot. I got the perfect solution for you!

A-DATA 4GB DDR3 @ 1333MHz ($95 with promo code EMCYPYS54!)

Grand Total (After Shipping + Taxes): $101.64!

Anything else I can help you with TheLastWang? Hope everything goes well >_< Take care!

G

Hehe! Kingston HyperX is great but you might as well go with G.SKILL RipJaw Series ones. They're a TAD better than the A-DATA series, but really, a lot of this is just personal preference or experience. If you want to save like $10~ go with A-DATA (I use them in my friend's builds or Corsair if they're rich :D!)

Don't worry. Both aford10 and my's options are both fine. Just personal taste ^_^

Be sure to pick the best answer!

Solution

TRENDING THREADS