DEAL: Newegg sister company ChiefValue.com offering free shipping!

Randomite88

Distinguished
Feb 22, 2011
Chiefvalue.com is the best place right now (FREE SHIPPING) if you're in the market for an LGA 1155 motherboard, cause newegg.com has $8 shipping on all its P67 mobos! Also, search the internet for their $5 off on orders over $100 coupon!

For $8 in shipping on a $110+ board i really wouldnt consider switching over to a new site that i havent heard much about, they have limited selection, pricing isnt any better than newegg, but i bet the shipping speed is worse. I just ordered something on monday at noon with 3-5 day shipping, its here now(for those keeping track thats less than 48 hours)

Also, im not sure where you get the idea that ChiefValue.com is a newegg sister company, but i can tell you simply by looking at their website that they have no relation, their website is of much poorer quality than neweggs, their about us and contact us page lack critical information making them seem sketchy to me.

Oh, and since this is your first post im reporting this as an ad.

Randomite88

Distinguished
Feb 22, 2011
If you'd done some cursory research prior to posting you'd have known that it is in fact a sister company. I wouldn't buy from a sketchy reseller either, genius. Check the storefronts section on newegg's wikipedia page and resellerratings.com's page on chief value.

Also, i don't know about you but a lot of people would love an 8-13 dollar discount on a 150 dollar product. Especially college students like me.

Also they use ups 3 day shipping. Same as the egg.