Acer Travelmate 803 800 TV OUT SVIDEO

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
a b D Laptop
August 26, 2004 4:40:09 PM

I have new problem - well I don't think it's so new.... My Acer has a
problem when I connect it to the svideo output and hook it up to a
plasma screen. The colours are nearly grey - and the text I cannot
read. I have downloaded and installed the latest BIOS and VGA drivers
- but..... I have had a look at the groups and there seems to be a lot
of other people with the same problem - but no real solution. Can you
help? Thanks.
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
August 27, 2004 7:36:36 AM

Got it working but the text is really fuzzy and how do I change the
screen resolution on the TV as it is too big for the plasma. Thanks in
advance.
!