I am seeking an exact answer

Winsows 7 express gate error. Comupter right out of the box, afer it starts to load windows about 20 sec later it shuts off. Help

System Specifications:

Processor : :Intel XEON Dual Core 2.33GHz Server Computing Series
CPU Cooler : Evercool 95mm. ever lubricate CPU Cooler
Video Card : Intel GMA X4500HD
Motherboard : ASUS P5Q-EM LGA 775 Intel G45 HDMI ATX Intel Motherboard
System Memory : Patriot Viper 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 1066 (PC2 8500) Dual Channel Gaming Kit Desktop Memory

Computer Case : NZXT GAMMA Gaming Series GAMA- Black Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case

DVD/CD Burner :ASUS Black 24X DVD+R 8X DVD+RW 16X DVD-ROM 48X CD-ROM 2MB Cache SATA

Hard Drive : :Seagate Barracuda 500GB 7200 RPM 32MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb

Power Supply : COOLER MASTER Elite 460W ATX12V V2.31 Power Supply SLI ready

Hope this is the infomation I need to get some ideas. Stroker99
5 answers Last reply
More about seeking exact answer
  1. You can't get an exact answer esp. when you don't provide enough info.
  2. Im kinda new at this what info should i supply? Not knew to computers just this comp. stroker99
  3. Shadow703793 said:
    You can't get an exact answer esp. when you don't provide enough info.

I have added some info. Thank You
  4. Disable Express Gate in BIOS. Does that solve the problem?

If so, do whatever is necessary to re-install Express Gate.

If the PC still shuts down after "20 sec" into windows boot, its likely either heat (eg Loose heat sink on the processor) or a psu/gpu problem that pops up once the graphics drivers are loaded and significant power is drawn. In your case, the gpu is the mobo.
  5. Twovoxer
    Thank you for your advice after trying alot of trys. I finally got into bios and got to the disable the gate as I only had 45 sec to work with. It would quit just as I got there. Then it started up and was running beautiful for about 10 or 15 min and shut off. From there on it was useless. So I boxed it up and sent it back to the Seller. Thanks Again for all you help. Regards stroker99
Ask a new question

Read More

Asus Motherboards