In the first mission, there is a crawlspace hidden by a crate. I
destroyed the crate to get past it. However, a walkthrough mentions
"pushing" the crate. How is this done? Just walking or running into
it doesn't do anything (in the demo anyway, since I went straight for
the destructive method in the full game).

--
Darin Johnson
Laziness is the father of invention

Darin Johnson wrote:

> Spoilers...
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
>
> In the first mission, there is a crawlspace hidden by a crate. I
> destroyed the crate to get past it. However, a walkthrough mentions
> "pushing" the crate. How is this done? Just walking or running into
> it doesn't do anything (in the demo anyway, since I went straight for
> the destructive method in the full game).

To move large objects, you have to keep pushing against the object until
it starts rocking, then until it starts moving. Just pushing it quickly
doesn't have enough "force" to move it.

Canthlian <canthlian@sadlittlelook.com> writes:

> To move large objects, you have to keep pushing against the object
> until it starts rocking, then until it starts moving.

I figured it out. I have to look straight ahead while walking into an
object. Normally I was looking down, or down at an angle, and that
didn't have enough force.

Now I can think of several areas where shifting a crate would have made
climbing easier.

--
Darin Johnson
"You used to be big."