vexun11

Distinguished
Dec 17, 2009
Hello, I just put together a system a little while ago and I want to jazz it up a bit, I have a thermaltake supranors case and I would realy like to get a fan controller or somethen like http://www.newegg.com/Store/SubCategory.aspx?SubCategory=11&name=Controller-Panels The ones with the lcd display look really cool, my birthday is comming up here in a few days and I wanted to get myself something I would enjoy, I wanna be able to see my temps and control all 4 of my fans,

My fans all plug into that plastic 4 pin things that most case fans use, with those fan controllers would I be able to use those? or would I have to get some new fans? I have 1 fan going out the back, 2 blowing in from the side and one blowing in from the front, I would like to be able to turn the fans off, or down really low when I am not gaming, I would also like to be able to view my temps so I dont have to keep using software to view them because my video card does like to get hot if I dont keep an eye on it by adjusting the fan speed. I know there are some fan controllers out there that are junk and break fast and easy, so I would like to make sure that I order somethen that is quality, it doesnt need to be the best of the best.

Also how do I hook up the sensor thing on the controller? Do I have to put it somewhere on my motherboard? Is it hard to do?

Sorry I am really new to all of this, I might not be posting in the correct forum but this is as relative of a subject more then the other ones.

Thanks everyone.