Sign in with
Your question

Emachine keyboard not working

Last response: in Windows XP
November 10, 2012 3:19:05 PM

just bought an emachine keyboard and am trying to plug into an Acer computer. The plug is not a usb, it's round and has purple on the the end of it, and on the back of computer is a purple plug in that it matches and I plugged it there and nothing. The light don't even come on the keyboard at all...I've downloaded Driver manager and then scanned and it says nothing needed. Shouldn't the New hardware dectected appear? It doesn't. Please help me know what to do. Is there a driver to this or what? Thank you!
November 10, 2012 8:06:14 PM

Did you try a reboot with the keyboard connected?
m
l
November 24, 2012 8:23:55 PM

wilson orwosky said:
just bought an emachine keyboard and am trying to plug into an Acer computer. The plug is not a usb, it's round and has purple on the the end of it, and on the back of computer is a purple plug in that it matches and I plugged it there and nothing. The light don't even come on the keyboard at all...I've downloaded Driver manager and then scanned and it says nothing needed. Shouldn't the New hardware dectected appear? It doesn't. Please help me know what to do. Is there a driver to this or what? Thank you!

it's made for a PC but there is a plug right beside the usb no the back
m
l
!