maintenance service guide compaq presario 2700 ?

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
a b D Laptop
August 27, 2004 4:15:13 AM

Someone knows where can I find the removal sequence for compaq 2700 series.
I found just something on this site, but not what I need:
http://www.compaq.com/athome/support/msgs/
thanks ina advance for any help.
Bernardo
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
August 27, 2004 4:15:14 AM

Anonymous
a b D Laptop
August 27, 2004 1:29:59 PM

Thanks for your help, I knew the site that you suggested me, but I didn't
find the maintenance &service guide with the instruction (remova sequence)
to open up the laptop.
Thanks
Bernardo
"C.Joseph Drayton" <kalek1@mindspring.com> ha scritto nel messaggio