Honorable
Nov 10, 2012
actuvally i purchased the computer suddenlly failed to printing drivers
i am following the web site so many people are using free soft ware
so i feel to happy

harryblue954

Honorable
Nov 16, 2012

his works on the devices on ur system go to the card to drivers the click update be online when u do this it will look on the computer first then go on the web for them when it starts the download click save then run, so will have them for later, it's always good to back-up all ur drivers & .dills on cd/rw 1 for each so next time on need 1 u pop in the cd & pow u got it. :)

harryblue954

Honorable
Nov 16, 2012
all r free from ur canon/support u should have clean it first cause u ran out of ram then it which to virtual ram that using the HDD for it then taht ran & DAM BSOD but it's not a bad thing it's ur computer asking u for help plaease stop doing everything at 1 time there were to many programs that loaded at start-up that were taking up a part of the ram like 50% so all u had was 50% to clean & download & so ur system shut down so not to cause father damage, so it easy to fix & put this tip in a file so as u get more & more u will get to be a super geek, f8 safe mode do a disk clean-up a defrag & error check then restart back into windows & ur done

Status
Not open for further replies.