Sign in with
Your question

Restore system blocked because of your site

Last response: in Windows XP
November 11, 2012 7:56:58 AM

Hello,
I am not able to find the answer on this forum.I have tried to restore system to an earlier date and the date is blocked because of your software which I did not evem know about much less accept you site. How can I delete you from my system or can you please remove your site from my computer. I do not appreciate your intrusion without my knowledge. Thank you
November 11, 2012 1:39:37 PM

Perhaps you could provide a little more information as to the nature of the problem. I am not familiar with the issue that affects your computer.
November 17, 2012 8:57:31 PM

lmcantu said:
Hello,
I am not able to find the answer on this forum.I have tried to restore system to an earlier date and the date is blocked because of your software which I did not evem know about much less accept you site. How can I delete you from my system or can you please remove your site from my computer. I do not appreciate your intrusion without my knowledge. Thank you
sites can't be on ur computer u r reading it wrong, it just saying what u will lose when u restore at that point just go ahead & click ok or enter ;) 
!