Is avg free anti virus hardware compatible with microsoft xp

Hello,
Is AVG free anti virus software 2013 edition compatible with microsoft XP? I keep getting warnings from microsoft when I try to load the update. I have used AVG with my windows XP for 3 years with no problems't I haven't had a single trojan or malware in the whole 3 years and am anxious that my computer is now unprotected.
JAH
3 answers Last reply
More about free anti virus hardware compatible microsoft
  1. according to their website it compatible with XP.

what type of warnings do you get?
  2. JAH08 said:
    Hello,
    Is AVG free anti virus software 2013 edition compatible with microsoft XP? I keep getting warnings from microsoft when I try to load the update. I have used AVG with my windows XP for 3 years with no problems't I haven't had a single trojan or malware in the whole 3 years and am anxious that my computer is now unprotected.
    JAH
    ur action X it not install for u to get updates it should be on the update site that the top info bar, that allows them to look in ur computer for what u need
  3. I was also getting the same problem in one of my PC, now I have changed the AV program. If somebody has its solution then please post it here so that I would not change the AV program for my other laptop.
Ask a new question

Read More

Security Windows XP Compatibility Antivirus Microsoft