Sign in with
Your question

Is avg free anti virus hardware compatible with microsoft xp

Last response: in Windows XP
November 11, 2012 11:37:54 AM

Hello,
Is AVG free anti virus software 2013 edition compatible with microsoft XP? I keep getting warnings from microsoft when I try to load the update. I have used AVG with my windows XP for 3 years with no problems't I haven't had a single trojan or malware in the whole 3 years and am anxious that my computer is now unprotected.
JAH
a b 8 Security
November 11, 2012 4:34:21 PM

according to their website it compatible with XP.

what type of warnings do you get?
November 24, 2012 4:22:45 AM

JAH08 said:
Hello,
Is AVG free anti virus software 2013 edition compatible with microsoft XP? I keep getting warnings from microsoft when I try to load the update. I have used AVG with my windows XP for 3 years with no problems't I haven't had a single trojan or malware in the whole 3 years and am anxious that my computer is now unprotected.
JAH
ur action X it not install for u to get updates it should be on the update site that the top info bar, that allows them to look in ur computer for what u need
November 29, 2012 3:58:48 AM

I was also getting the same problem in one of my PC, now I have changed the AV program. If somebody has its solution then please post it here so that I would not change the AV program for my other laptop.
!