Exploit:Java/Blacole.GD Coming up in Security Essentials

I have MS Security Essentials installed on my Windows XP SP3 system, and it keeps saying it is cleaning infections, but when I go to check on what it is cleaning it I says this like 3-5 times in the All Detected Items area:
Quote:
Security Essentials encountered the following error: Error code 0x80508023. The program could not find the malware and other potentially unwanted software on this computer.

Category: Exploit

Description: This program is dangerous and exploits the computer on which it is run.

Recommended action: Remove this software immediately.

Items:
file:C:\DOCUME~1\Texno\LOCALS~1\Temp\jar_cache2945606614558171573.tmp->bagdfssdb.class

I also have Malwarebytes installed, and I will run the scan, posting the results here.

NOTE: I have OpenOffice.org 3.4.1 installed and it needs Java 1.6.0_34 to run a LOT of the program, could this be part of the issue?
5 answers Last reply
More about exploit java blacole coming security essentials
  1. Ok, will-do...
    I ran the Malwarebytes scan and here's the report:
    Quote:

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 1.65.1.1000
    www.malwarebytes.org

Database version: v2012.10.22.04

Windows XP Service Pack 3 x86 NTFS
    Internet Explorer 8.0.6001.18702
    Texno :: TEXNOSYSTEM [administrator]

11/11/2012 3:49:23 PM
    mbam-log-2012-11-11 (20-34-51).txt

Scan type: Full scan (C:\|)
    Scan options enabled: Memory | Startup | Registry | File System | Heuristics/Extra | Heuristics/Shuriken | PUP | PUM
    Scan options disabled: P2P
    Objects scanned: 322601
    Time elapsed: 3 hour(s), 32 minute(s), 3 second(s)

Memory Processes Detected: 0
    (No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Detected: 0

Registry Keys Detected: 0

Registry Values Detected: 0

Registry Data Items Detected: 0

Folders Detected: 0

Files Detected: 6
    C:\Program Files\WinRAR\SFX-Tools\WinRAR351StandAlone.exe (Trojan.Exchanger) -> No action taken.
    C:\Program Files\WinRAR\SysTools\Plugins\Alcohol 1.x.dll (Malware.Packer.Gen) -> No action taken.
    C:\Program Files\WinRAR\SysTools\Plugins\Empty Key.dll (Malware.Packer.Gen) -> No action taken.
    C:\Program Files\WinRAR\SysTools\Plugins\SlySoft.dll (Malware.Packer.Gen) -> No action taken.
    C:\Documents and Settings\Texno\My Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\WindowsApplication2\WindowsApplication2\bin\Debug\WindowsApplication2.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> No action taken.
    C:\Documents and Settings\Texno\My Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\WindowsApplication2\WindowsApplication2\obj\x86\Debug\WindowsApplication2.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> No action taken.

(end)

I ran MS Security Essentials again and it came up with the virus again and it said it was successful in removing it...???
  2. Did your run the software from the link i gave you.
  3. Yeah, it didn't come up with anything. I then uninstalled it cause it really slowed down my system.
  4. It doesn't load onto your system it's portable
Ask a new question

Read More

Security Exploit Security Essentials Windows XP