Exploit:Java/Blacole.GD Coming up in Security Essentials

packpatfan

Honorable
Apr 24, 2012
I have MS Security Essentials installed on my Windows XP SP3 system, and it keeps saying it is cleaning infections, but when I go to check on what it is cleaning it I says this like 3-5 times in the All Detected Items area:
Security Essentials encountered the following error: Error code 0x80508023. The program could not find the malware and other potentially unwanted software on this computer.

Category: Exploit

Description: This program is dangerous and exploits the computer on which it is run.

Recommended action: Remove this software immediately.

Items:
file:C:\DOCUME~1\Texno\LOCALS~1\Temp\jar_cache2945606614558171573.tmp->bagdfssdb.class

I also have Malwarebytes installed, and I will run the scan, posting the results here.

NOTE: I have OpenOffice.org 3.4.1 installed and it needs Java 1.6.0_34 to run a LOT of the program, could this be part of the issue?

packpatfan

Honorable
Apr 24, 2012
Ok, will-do...
I ran the Malwarebytes scan and here's the report:
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 1.65.1.1000
www.malwarebytes.org

Database version: v2012.10.22.04

Windows XP Service Pack 3 x86 NTFS
Internet Explorer 8.0.6001.18702
Texno :: TEXNOSYSTEM [administrator]

11/11/2012 3:49:23 PM
mbam-log-2012-11-11 (20-34-51).txt

Scan type: Full scan (C:\|)
Scan options enabled: Memory | Startup | Registry | File System | Heuristics/Extra | Heuristics/Shuriken | PUP | PUM
Scan options disabled: P2P
Objects scanned: 322601
Time elapsed: 3 hour(s), 32 minute(s), 3 second(s)

Memory Processes Detected: 0
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Detected: 0

Registry Keys Detected: 0

Registry Values Detected: 0

Registry Data Items Detected: 0

Folders Detected: 0

Files Detected: 6
C:\Program Files\WinRAR\SFX-Tools\WinRAR351StandAlone.exe (Trojan.Exchanger) -> No action taken.
C:\Program Files\WinRAR\SysTools\Plugins\Alcohol 1.x.dll (Malware.Packer.Gen) -> No action taken.
C:\Program Files\WinRAR\SysTools\Plugins\Empty Key.dll (Malware.Packer.Gen) -> No action taken.
C:\Program Files\WinRAR\SysTools\Plugins\SlySoft.dll (Malware.Packer.Gen) -> No action taken.
C:\Documents and Settings\Texno\My Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\WindowsApplication2\WindowsApplication2\bin\Debug\WindowsApplication2.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> No action taken.
C:\Documents and Settings\Texno\My Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\WindowsApplication2\WindowsApplication2\obj\x86\Debug\WindowsApplication2.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> No action taken.
[NOTE: I TRUST ALL THESE PROGRAMS, THE BOTTOM TWO I EVEN DEVELOPED.]
(end)

I ran MS Security Essentials again and it came up with the virus again and it said it was successful in removing it...???