Windows did not detect any networking hardware after overclocking

likeIggy

Honorable
Jan 5, 2013
Ok, so awhile ago, I was trying to overclock my computer using clockgen and then after I closed the program, I noticed that my Internet had a red x sign on it. I troubleshoot it and it said that Windows did not detect any networking hardware. I went to Device Manager and I saw a Unknown Device below Other devices. I check the Details of that Uknown device and it said *SysToolDevice. Yes, I tried SysTool this morning and it didn't work, so I decided to delete it. Really need help guys! It's been like this since awhile and I don't know what to do.

Do not bump your thread as it is breaking the forum rules and can bring the wrath of the moderators down on you.

As far as your problem does it still exist after undoing what you have done and clearing the CMOS so it all can be reset?

If you still have a problem after doing the CMOS clearing, list your specs!

It's shooting in the dark trying to help someone not even revealing what we're talking about here, is it a laptop, desktop, pre built, brand name, model #?, operating system? etc.

You bump because you're impatient for an answer but you don't give enough information to help you, you could've saved the bump by simply adding your spec details.

If you do not know what you're doing overclocking, then you do not need to be overclocking!

ibach

Honorable
Feb 21, 2013
Same thing here. I have Gigabyte x79 ud3 board and i7 3820. when i try to raise buss speed even to 101% network is not accessible. And some of hdd are not recognized (ones on gsata)...

Then don't raise the buss speed.

Some motherboards may allow increasing it and some don't.

TRENDING THREADS