Fake Cpu Configuration on System Properties

G

How to display fake system configuration on system properties...and is it possible to display the fake information at startup within the BIOS as well...

Solution
^ Who cares, let OP have fun.

bootsplash for xp - that's the easy one to change, the BIOS splash is the difficult one {if possible} to change. It depends upon the BIOS, and OEM {HP, Dell, Toshiba, etc...} are very difficult to impossible. However, you can probably switch it off - most BIOS allow it to be toggled-off.

Goof Luck! ;)
G

I had already looked into the same page and from that place my question arose. Thanks for looking into it. Can you tell me more about the custom startup screen..I have a toshiba satellite and I have wanted forever to change the initial toshiba splash bootup screen to something of my liking...

G

Not to defraud but mislead yes. A nephew of mine wants a newer configured computer. He knows some stuffs about computer and knows how to view the system configuration using the system properties and dxdiag. My brother told me to look into it so I'm searching for it. Instead of trying to edit the BIOS i think I'll advice my brother to keep password protected bios entry.

G

I found the site to edit the bootsplash for xp.Will try it. The link is as following.
Thanks for helping. :)
http://www.thinkwiki.org/wiki/How_to_change_the_BIOS_bootsplash_screen_(under_Windows)

^ Who cares, let OP have fun.

bootsplash for xp - that's the easy one to change, the BIOS splash is the difficult one {if possible} to change. It depends upon the BIOS, and OEM {HP, Dell, Toshiba, etc...} are very difficult to impossible. However, you can probably switch it off - most BIOS allow it to be toggled-off.

Goof Luck! ;)

Solution