Gez

Orland and Garrett are sitting in the Keeper Library. Orland is trying to
make sense of a particularly difficult piece of text. Garrett is thumbing
through a collection of erotic lithographs.

Orland says "Do you hear that?"
Garrett says "Hear what?"
Orlland says "It's a kind of high-pitched squeaking sound!"
Garret says "Sorry 'bout that, it's my eye, it's on the blink!"

I can only apologise.....

"Gez" <gez.hartland@btinternet.com> wrote in message
> Orland and Garrett are sitting in the Keeper Library. Orland is trying to
> make sense of a particularly difficult piece of text. Garrett is thumbing
> through a collection of erotic lithographs.
>
> Orland says "Do you hear that?"
> Garrett says "Hear what?"
> Orlland says "It's a kind of high-pitched squeaking sound!"
> Garret says "Sorry 'bout that, it's my eye, it's on the blink!"
>
> I can only apologise.....

I can tell that you made it up.

"Gez" <gez.hartland@btinternet.com> kirjoitti viestissä
> Orland and Garrett are sitting in the Keeper Library. Orland is trying to
> make sense of a particularly difficult piece of text. Garrett is thumbing
> through a collection of erotic lithographs.
>
> Orland says "Do you hear that?"
> Garrett says "Hear what?"
> Orlland says "It's a kind of high-pitched squeaking sound!"
> Garret says "Sorry 'bout that, it's my eye, it's on the blink!"
>
> I can only apologise.....

I thank God I wore my corset, because I think my sides have split.
(Courtesy of E. Blackadder)

;)

- Mika L

Tim

Here's one I just made up ...

Hey did ya hear about the pagan virgin who wandered into Fort Ironwood on
free mead night?

She really got hammered.

(Ba-dum bum)

Thank you, I'm here all week Be sure to tip your waitresses ....

MOS

Distinguished
Aug 18, 2004

Sammer wrote:
> "Gez" <gez.hartland@btinternet.com> wrote in message
>> Orland and Garrett are sitting in the Keeper Library. Orland is
>> trying to make sense of a particularly difficult piece of text.
>> Garrett is thumbing through a collection of erotic lithographs.
>>
>> Orland says "Do you hear that?"
>> Garrett says "Hear what?"
>> Orlland says "It's a kind of high-pitched squeaking sound!"
>> Garret says "Sorry 'bout that, it's my eye, it's on the blink!"
>>
>> I can only apologise.....
>>

> I can tell that you made it up.

All jokes are made up.....