Thief Joke

Orland and Garrett are sitting in the Keeper Library. Orland is trying to
make sense of a particularly difficult piece of text. Garrett is thumbing
through a collection of erotic lithographs.

Orland says "Do you hear that?"
Garrett says "Hear what?"
Orlland says "It's a kind of high-pitched squeaking sound!"
Garret says "Sorry 'bout that, it's my eye, it's on the blink!"

I can only apologise.....
4 answers Last reply
More about thief joke
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.thief-dark-project (More info?)

    "Gez" <gez.hartland@btinternet.com> wrote in message
    > Orland and Garrett are sitting in the Keeper Library. Orland is trying to
    > make sense of a particularly difficult piece of text. Garrett is thumbing
    > through a collection of erotic lithographs.
    >
    > Orland says "Do you hear that?"
    > Garrett says "Hear what?"
    > Orlland says "It's a kind of high-pitched squeaking sound!"
    > Garret says "Sorry 'bout that, it's my eye, it's on the blink!"
    >
    > I can only apologise.....

    I can tell that you made it up.
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.thief-dark-project (More info?)

    "Gez" <gez.hartland@btinternet.com> kirjoitti viestissä
    > Orland and Garrett are sitting in the Keeper Library. Orland is trying to
    > make sense of a particularly difficult piece of text. Garrett is thumbing
    > through a collection of erotic lithographs.
    >
    > Orland says "Do you hear that?"
    > Garrett says "Hear what?"
    > Orlland says "It's a kind of high-pitched squeaking sound!"
    > Garret says "Sorry 'bout that, it's my eye, it's on the blink!"
    >
    > I can only apologise.....

    I thank God I wore my corset, because I think my sides have split.
    (Courtesy of E. Blackadder)

    ;)

    - Mika L
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.thief-dark-project (More info?)

    Here's one I just made up ...

    Hey did ya hear about the pagan virgin who wandered into Fort Ironwood on
    free mead night?

    She really got hammered.

    (Ba-dum bum)

    Thank you, I'm here all week Be sure to tip your waitresses ....
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.thief-dark-project (More info?)

    Sammer wrote:
    > "Gez" <gez.hartland@btinternet.com> wrote in message
    >> Orland and Garrett are sitting in the Keeper Library. Orland is
    >> trying to make sense of a particularly difficult piece of text.
    >> Garrett is thumbing through a collection of erotic lithographs.
    >>
    >> Orland says "Do you hear that?"
    >> Garrett says "Hear what?"
    >> Orlland says "It's a kind of high-pitched squeaking sound!"
    >> Garret says "Sorry 'bout that, it's my eye, it's on the blink!"
    >>
    >> I can only apologise.....
    >>

    > I can tell that you made it up.

    All jokes are made up.....

Games Video Games