Buying New Case, need secondary opinions.

nfuzer

Distinguished
May 14, 2010
Well I am buying a new case and I am trying to decide between these cases.

1: Antec Nine Hundred Two Black Steel ATX Mid

2: XCLIO Windtunnel Fully Black Finish

I like the Antec Nine Hundred Two Mid because of its style and the fact that it is on sale. I am just not sure about cases. My goal is to get a nice looking case that keeps my components cool and wont break the bank. Any suggestions feel free to post.

Current Build:
PSU: 750W Antec
MOBO: M4A78T-E
GPU: Radeon 4890
RAM: 4GB Corsair XMS3
CPU: Phenom II x4 945 @ 3.6 GHZ
CASE: Apevia Discovery X

Solution
Antec gets an A for quality and you get a A+ for your decision.. The 902 is a great case and since airflow is your prime concern, the decision to go with the 902 is golden.. As competition, You have the CM HAF 922 with better cable management and comparable air cooling but the 902 gives it a beating when the looks comes into play (individual perspective i know).. Overall the 902 is a better package at that price point.. Happy building..

nfuzer

Distinguished
May 14, 2010

The case I have right now has below average air flow, it is made out of cheap material, stock fans are loud and horrible, back panel is flimsy, it is a pain to work with.

Antec gets an A for quality and you get a A+ for your decision.. The 902 is a great case and since airflow is your prime concern, the decision to go with the 902 is golden.. As competition, You have the CM HAF 922 with better cable management and comparable air cooling but the 902 gives it a beating when the looks comes into play (individual perspective i know).. Overall the 902 is a better package at that price point.. Happy building..

Solution

nfuzer

Distinguished
May 14, 2010

Just ordered on newegg. Hopefully I will get it soon!