Pavelock Prison

I found I can get to this Pavelock Prison "mission" by dying (ie,
falling in the water). But I reloaded instead of play through it.
The question is, will this mission come up naturally later on, or
do I have to actually commit suicide sometime before the game ends
in order to get it?

--
Darin Johnson
Laziness is the father of invention

On Sun, 11 Jul 2004 02:15:43 GMT, Darin Johnson <darin_@_usa_._net> wrote:

>I found I can get to this Pavelock Prison "mission" by dying (ie,
>falling in the water). But I reloaded instead of play through it.
>The question is, will this mission come up naturally later on, or
>do I have to actually commit suicide sometime before the game ends
>in order to get it?

I just let the guards catch me near the closed front gate of the prison
and I was put into the prison (after they pummeled me into
unconsciousness). If you don't die/get caught, you won't get thrown into
prison as part of the plot, so it's entirely "optional".

--
Michael Cecil
http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/

MOS

Distinguished
Aug 18, 2004

Michael Cecil wrote:
> On Sun, 11 Jul 2004 02:15:43 GMT, Darin Johnson <darin_@_usa_._net>
> wrote:
>
>> I found I can get to this Pavelock Prison "mission" by dying (ie,
>> falling in the water). But I reloaded instead of play through it.
>> The question is, will this mission come up naturally later on, or
>> do I have to actually commit suicide sometime before the game ends
>> in order to get it?
>
> I just let the guards catch me near the closed front gate of the
> prison and I was put into the prison (after they pummeled me into
> unconsciousness). If you don't die/get caught, you won't get thrown
> into prison as part of the plot, so it's entirely "optional".

One nice thing about going to jail: If you're wounded, you start
there with full health.