Screen Saver Won't Start

November 21, 2004 6:35:50 PM

This recently started. No matter which Screen Saver I select, it won't kick
in at the designated amount of time. Can this be fixed? Thank you.

More about : screen saver start

Anonymous
November 21, 2004 8:15:21 PM

Could be a faulty mouse or other input device. A mouse that jitters even
slightly can cause this. Unplug the mouse - no need to power off - and see
if this cures the problem.

--
~john aka: jopa

"smtjs" <smtjs1remove@comcast.net> wrote in message
news:o VMevmA0EHA.2200@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
> This recently started. No matter which Screen Saver I select, it won't
> kick in at the designated amount of time. Can this be fixed? Thank you.

November 25, 2008 12:50:10 PM

I had the same problem - I have a Microsoft wireless optical mouse. It is as simple as unplugging the USB drive for the mouse when you are done. Plug it back in the next time you want to navigate. I DO have a laptop, so I can get around without the mouse.
!