Sign in with
Your question

System error, unable to print

Last response: in Windows XP
November 13, 2012 1:13:57 AM

I am getting a "System Error" every time I try to print. It states to try printing again and if that does not work to restart windows and try once again. Well all of that does not work. I had this same problem one month ago and was on the phone with Microsoft tech support for over 3 1/2 hours with a tier 1 and tier 2 level tech and neither could fix the problem. The next day I uninstalled the HP 1210v printer software and deleted every file I could find that had anything to do with HP printers. I then reinstalled the software, printer and the driver update web release from HP and it has operated flawlessly until today. WTF is going on with Microsoft windows XP , this DEP crap that also is giving me delays and pop up windows when I am working on the web. Please help with this printer issue if at all possible. Thanks, Shadowman :fou: 
November 17, 2012 7:59:23 PM

shadowman2k said:
I am getting a "System Error" every time I try to print. It states to try printing again and if that does not work to restart windows and try once again. Well all of that does not work. I had this same problem one month ago and was on the phone with Microsoft tech support for over 3 1/2 hours with a tier 1 and tier 2 level tech and neither could fix the problem. The next day I uninstalled the HP 1210v printer software and deleted every file I could find that had anything to do with HP printers. I then reinstalled the software, printer and the driver update web release from HP and it has operated flawlessly until today. WTF is going on with Microsoft windows XP , this DEP crap that also is giving me delays and pop up windows when I am working on the web. Please help with this printer issue if at all possible. Thanks, Shadowman :fou: 
uninstall then reinsatll ;) 
!