I already have Logitec Wireless Keyboard & Mouse and also LiteOn LH-16A1P487C, APC HI800SQ and Philips HTS.
#1. What will be the recommended cabinet for this? Will Cooler Master Elite 335 or 360 do? Or some other brand? I would also need it to fit 11" (W) X 20" (H) X 19" (D) space.
#2. Incase the recommended cabinet requires power supply, recommendation for that as well required.
#3. Does the suggested cabinet(s) have provision for an internal media reader as well? Otherwise is an external media reader recommended?
#4. Does this already have on-board sound card or do I need to consider one? If so, which one?
#5. Is there a way to the monitor thru wireless?
#6. Any other thing that needs to be considered in the inventory & quote.
2) Answered above. Also I would stick with Antec/Corsair/Seasonic
3) The case suggested has bays for an internal Card reader.
4) Onboard sound is good enough I would suggest sticking with the Onboard sound and if you are not satisfied add a Sound card later.
5) Cant answer that one.
6) If you are planning on over clocking then I would suggest an after market Cooler such as the Cooler Master 212 plus its around $35 USD
Hope I helped.
While USD 1500 might be the upper limit, it need not necessarily reach there -- so that I have some more left for any other stuff I want to spend on :-)
** You seem to have change the Processor (i5 to i7), Motherboard (MSI P55-GD65 to GIGABYTE GA-X58A-UD3R), Graphics card (5750 to 5850), RAM (2 X 2GB to 3 X 2GB) -- any reason? Unless there is some issue with the earlier configuration, can we retain that set itself?
** HAF 922 -- it won't fit within the dimensions I mentioned in the initial post.. It has to fit well (with adequate space for cords) within 11" (W) X 20" (H) X 19" (D) space. Could you recommend a suitable cabinet & powersupply?
1) You said you wanted to be more future proof. The 1156 socket is a dead socket and there is no room to upgrade it in the future other then the GPU. However, along side of that the i5-750 is a GREAT processor it is just built around a dead socket.
2) Dor the mobo answer if you change the processor you will need to change the mobo because they use completely different mobos. Also I would not pick that MSI mobo because it does not support USB3 or Sata 6 if you are set on going with an i5 I would suggest the ASUS board that supports U3S6.
3) Graphics card. I suggested the 5850 because it is a little more future proof then the 5750 that you picked. The 5750 will not play games very well at the resolution that your monitor provides. At a bear minimum I would get a 5770 for now and maybe get another and crossfire later when you find out it is still not enough.
4) Sorry about that I completely missed the dimensions. Ill have to look around for one. With size it gets a little tight. The height is killing me....
umm... You are kind of getting me back to the drawing board to think & decide on the Processor & Graphics card, as some of what you are saying also make sense... Appreciate sharing your views -- will give it a thought.
Anyway I'll need to wait for a good recommendation on the cabinet -- till then I have time to decide on Processor, Motherboard & Graphics card -- Look forward to the recommendations for cabinet now :-)