gsgs

Honorable
Mar 29, 2012
I cannot see Drive E: (usually it is Drive E:) anymore on the screen so I am not able to see and open any files of my WD Passport Essential. Please kindly provide with help. Thanks.

gsgs

Honorable
Mar 29, 2012
Yes, it appears on the Disk Manager as Work Properly. I tried one of the postings in the internet (going to disk manager and chnage teh Drive letter, but I could not change the letter. In fact, in the "white retangular block", I only had "Properties").

gsgs

Honorable
Mar 29, 2012
Thank you. I did try it on 4 different computers. Finally on one computer, after a couple of trials, I was able to open (Drive E:), and saw the list of folders and files. But I could open none of them - I could not open the files, and the folders were were all empty. Disk Manager shows that the E: drive has about 80 GB used.
Now I am trying on another computer, it keeps reading the passport, making clicks, but could not see the drive on the screen. On this new computer, I did see once the Drive E: , but the computer kept reading, reading, for over 1 hour, so I stopped it (by turning off the computer).

TRENDING THREADS