Slow online video and games ( even flash)

tomshardware68

Honorable
Nov 13, 2012
Hello,
The videos and games worked fine in my pc . All i did is change the RAM and my games started to slow down. So does the videos starting from 360pt . I cant figure out what happened and i tried scanning for potential infections , defragmenting, cleaning the registry , removing all temp files and still cant figure out the problem....I dont think it is a hardware problem cause it worked fine previously......Any ideas regarding wat could have went wrong.!!?

harryblue954

Honorable
Nov 16, 2012
:hello: harry here it's what lies beneath the first layer, first thing u want leave it on u put it to sleep, that under power in the control panel u can set the monitor slepp in 10 min HDD 20 min & the computer in 30, that it want be on like that also u should get a cooling tray amazon has them for notebook 6 bucks fits just right under & doesn't stick out 3 fans, when u touch the right side of ur LP beside the left mouse pad & it's just warm that's ok but it's a little over hot shut down, of it will cause damage to ur processor 1 tiny hair wire get melted it's a door shop. what I was saying in beneath, it's all the programs that load at start-up could be taking up ur ram each 1 uses ram some 25mb others 56 to 69 & ur not even using them, so u open msconfig type in run go to the startup tab u see what's loading the ones with a mark in them u can disable all but ur anti virus, don't worry it want harm ur system, that's just 1 part the other is very important it's the old junk, temps, cachc's on all browsers cookies history, a disk clean-up & when the window opens to be cleaned make sure a mark is in all the temps & trash files, that will clean those junks file ur have to use CCleaner for that, if ur want to ship the others it will clean them for u, but the programs loading do that one. now u know what's running be a better operator by using ur system & let it use all the resources it has in the right way, without being tied down loading all those things, it will run a lot better for u could do a defrag that moves the files up front on the drive for faster access see ya!.......what would u do if a guy warn u of a bad virus would u report him for abuse well a lot did, it comes in a email called A Card For You delete it fast, then empty the trash also..... ;)