Hehe...too much Thief

I'm watching the movie Timeline and

<spoiler>

there's a scene 1/3 of the way through where one of the heroines is
sneaking out of prison. So it gets me into a Thief frame of mind. Then
she makes noise and kills a guard! No Expert mode for her! Anyhow, I
started chuckling when I realized I was thinking how she and her fellow
prisoners could have escaped in "ghost mode".

--
Michael Cecil
http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/

rms

Distinguished
Aug 20, 2003

> I'm watching the movie Timeline and

Don't forget Princess of Thieves, a decent Kiera Knightly flick.

rms

Tim

"Michael Cecil" <macecil@comcast.net> wrote in message
> I'm watching the movie Timeline and
>
> <spoiler>

> there's a scene 1/3 of the way through where one of the heroines is
> sneaking out of prison. So it gets me into a Thief frame of mind. Then
> she makes noise and kills a guard! No Expert mode for her!

At least she's playing in high graphics mode with a decent frame rate.

> Anyhow, I
> started chuckling when I realized I was thinking how she and her fellow
> prisoners could have escaped in "ghost mode".

How is Timeline anyway?

On Mon, 12 Jul 2004 16:23:43 -0400, "Tim" <argybargy@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"Michael Cecil" <macecil@comcast.net> wrote in message
>> I'm watching the movie Timeline and
>>
>> <spoiler>

>> there's a scene 1/3 of the way through where one of the heroines is
>> sneaking out of prison. So it gets me into a Thief frame of mind. Then
>> she makes noise and kills a guard! No Expert mode for her!
>
>At least she's playing in high graphics mode with a decent frame rate.
>
>> Anyhow, I
>> started chuckling when I realized I was thinking how she and her fellow
>> prisoners could have escaped in "ghost mode".
>>

>How is Timeline anyway?

How good can a time travel movie be? They're almost always full of
problems. But it seems okay so far. Dracula (the guy who played Dracula
in Dracula 2000) is obviously going to be the guy without an ear from the
statue he uncovered before going back in time. The blond haired soldier
guy from Ravenous is acting like a scared little girl already. Billy
Connelly has said about 3 words since they rescued him. I'm only about
half-way through it so who knows what it will turn out like. :)