Ulv 723 vs atom Z530

hi there.i would like some help deciding between the MSI X320 with an atom Z530, or the X340 sporting a Celeron M ulv 723.
i do a bit of laptop DJing and I'm trying to reduce the weight I have to carry. i already have a proper 15" HP Core 2 duo.
6 answers Last reply
More about atom z530
  1. Dual Core ULV suck? You must have got it wrong all. The dual core SU9400 or SU7300 are great for mobility for power.
  2. the thing is, i can only choose between these 2. that is all there is in this price range and screen size.
  3. o.k. screen size: no more than 14" no less than 13" (potability + no squinting). and like i said, it's for DJing with "Traktor". plus i need at least 2 usb ports, for sound card and controller.
  4. i live in europe, so in euros' about 400. which if u're an American will sound as though i have a lot of choices, but i don't. :(
  5. thanx, Timop.
  6. hi there. i've run in to a problem when trying to rename my partitions in win7, running on my HP laptop. it is a fresh install from a previous win7 installation, which had the same exact problem. i've everything that i could imagine might work but to no avail. please help.
Ask a new question

Read More

CPUs Product