I find with almost any brand of board, and any brand of memory, you are always best off to go into the bios and set the timings and voltage manually. Even the best boards don't always get the timings right, and quite often (with minor tweaking) you can actually get the memory to run at better timings with the regular voltage.
* Post in ALL CAPS or use excessive punctuation!!!
* Share personal information, like your email address. Identify theft is real.
* Bump posts, claim "first!"
* Hijack a topic. Stick to the original conversation.
* Ask for help pirating, cracking passwords, or bypassing copyright protection