Sign in with
Your question

Mercury audio drivers for windows xp

Last response: in Windows XP
November 14, 2012 8:46:38 AM

i want audio driver for my system ....motherboard mercury PI945GCM intel(r) pentium(r) d cpu 3.00ghz
a b \ Driver
November 15, 2012 12:02:08 AM

You already tried the Mercury website?
m
l
November 17, 2012 7:01:45 AM

chandu san said:
i want audio driver for my system ....motherboard mercury PI945GCM intel(r) pentium(r) d cpu 3.00ghz
this works on the devices on ur system go to the card to drivers the click update be online when u do this it will look on the computer first then go on the web for them when it starts the download click save then run, so will have them for later, it's always good to back-up all ur drivers & .dills on cd/rw 1 for each so next time on need 1 u pop in the cd & pow u got it. :) 

m
l
Related resources
a b \ Driver
November 17, 2012 7:16:04 PM

harryblue954 said:
this works on the devices on ur system go to the card to drivers the click update be online when u do this it will look on the computer first then go on the web for them when it starts the download click save then run, so will have them for later, it's always good to back-up all ur drivers & .dills on cd/rw 1 for each so next time on need 1 u pop in the cd & pow u got it. :) 

That works if there is a Microsoft driver available, but those often are not the best drivers. . .
m
l
November 21, 2012 8:34:56 PM

chandu san said:

this works on all devices on ur system, u go to the card in the manager hardware right click on it then drivers, u can click roll back but it they haven't been saved, so click on update it will look on the computer then it will go on the web to the manufacture for them then it start the download, click save then run then they will install, & ur done :) 
m
l
November 23, 2012 3:53:36 PM

yup bt no use of it .... :( 
m
l
November 23, 2012 6:13:34 PM

ur mobo doesn't have drivers for devices only itself, the printer should have come with a set-up disc all do, plug the printer in & a new hardware balloon with pop up asking for the disk, if all fails go to the printer in the device manager under printers & storage, right click on it go to drivers try roll back then if that doesn't work click update, it will go to the computer first then it will go to the manufacture for them when it fines it u will need the set-up download that then double click on it & the set-up will being, it will set-up like it was new install, also u might want to click save then run, so u will have them if u needed them again, then u need to burn then to a cd/rw, & all the drivers & .dll's to on different disc so when u need 1 agian u pop the disc in & pow u did it..
m
l
!