What gfx card and company is this?

so it says 5830 but i cant find a 5830 or any model like that. Its so perty. This is from an article on the homepage here.
6 answers Last reply
More about what card company this
  1. This is an ATI card (or AMD), Radeon 5830. It's a brand new card, but here's three of them i found on newegg http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&DEPA=0&Order=BESTMATCH&Description=5830&x=0&y=0
  2. well i found those but i want the one in the picture. That is the mosty bueatiful thing ive seen. i cant find it anywhere, maybe it doesnt exist.
  3. well the 5850 and 5870 look exactly the same, they are just bigger.

most 5830's will look the same too. though they will have a sticker on them, thats unseen anyway due to the cards orientation in the case.
  4. There are no reference 5830's, thus there will be none using the reference AMD cooler. I think that the 5830 is actually longer than the 5850 since it uses the 5870 board.
  5. I wonder when the HIS 5830 will be on newegg, cant seem to find it anywhere yet ;P
  6. Originally they said this was going to be a paper launch, so I'm surprised they have so many already.
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Graphics Product