Sign in with
Your question

Asus M3A32-mvp deluxe

Last response: in Motherboards
November 6, 2010 2:59:22 AM

I've had this board since it was released and have been happy with it. However as of late I've come to an issue with it.

Checking NVRAM...

Not enough space in Runtime area. SMBIOS data will not be available. Press f1 to resume.

well I have done my research to try and fix this problem with out having to buy a new board. Ctrl+pgup doesn't work for me when my driver cd is in the drive. Holding alt+e to erase the nvram doesn't work for me. So i'm on to my last try with a new bios chip. In looking this has been the only thing that has seemed to fix the problem 100% of the time. For anyone who is also having this issue for any other Asus or AMI bios I would look to this to see if it fixes it for you...roughly $12 or the cost of a new MB.

anyways i'll be getting the chip next week sometime and will update this here in hopes to help anyone who has this issue in the future.

More about : asus m3a32 mvp deluxe

November 9, 2010 3:12:09 AM

For the update.

I've installed the bios chip and my board is alive again. working better than before and just running great.
November 10, 2010 5:06:16 AM

Nope as I have had an issue with this board and doing crossfire. My original manual didn't list the 8 pin power slot as a power slot for the extra pcie x16 on my board. had to trouble shoot that and then had to figure out why one day my gpu was hitting 80c on a liquid cooled system and realized that some one messed with my water block and it wasn't sitting right.

As for going this deep into the bios and trying to figure out this error yeah. I've done minor oc'ing on my cpu and gpus but nothing going into trying to flash and unflash and the other hot keys that didn't seem to work.
Related resources
September 28, 2011 1:06:57 AM

drinkingcola86 said:
For the update.

I've installed the bios chip and my board is alive again. working better than before and just running great.

I seem to have the same issue. Where did you get the chip?
!