Thief 3 tray launcher utility

Ok guys.
If anyone's interested I've developed a little (for delphi that is)
application that sits in the system tray. Features: -

Pause button actually pauses the game, irrelevant of screen size (do not use
while loading games/levels)
Hides the thief window from the start bar
Left click will re-enter the game
Turns on the numlock when entering the game, and turns it of when exiting (I
use the numeric keypad, far nicer than wasd)

Right click the icon will close the launcher, but not thief itself (T3.exe &
T3Main.exe still visible in Task Manager / Processes)

If thief is not running it will launch it

Requirements:
Thief 3 has to be installed in the default directory

You can replace the Thief 3 shortcut to run this launcher itstead.

This program is bare-bones, I wrote it for me and I can think of many
improvements but it would be smarter to wait for any feedback before I
change anything. After all I'm happy with it!

Get it from: -
http://www.egonomics.com/thief3.exe (147KB)

Cheers
Jonathan Barton
"veni vedi aufero"

"Jonathan Barton" <noone@nowhere.com> wrote in message
> Ok guys.
> If anyone's interested I've developed a little (for delphi that is)
> application that sits in the system tray. Features: -
<snip>

Thanks, Jonathan :)