Sign in with
Your question

Toshiba satellite drivers c650d-02l

Last response: in Windows XP
November 15, 2012 10:34:30 PM

can somebody help please how to find drivers for toshiba satellite loptop c650d-02L for windows xp please please
November 16, 2012 6:46:06 AM

HEY'' thanks cl-scott, but after going on the same site and select my category/ family which is satellite and then start to fill out my model numbers, after filling the frist 4 which is C650d but when try to complete the flowing -02L, it didn't recognize the last 3 numbers, I even try out the satelllite pro section an still get nothing.
I just realy want some WIN-XP 32,bit audio driver for my loptop
Related resources
November 16, 2012 7:33:49 PM

OK'' this is starting to become a pain in the neck after searching almost the entire web
and also this link http://www.csd.toshiba.com/cgi-bin [...] p/home.jsp I still didn't find any thing.
can someone sen mi a direct link for satellite C650D-02L win-xp 32bit audio driver
November 23, 2012 4:02:22 AM

killabee1973 said:
can somebody help please how to find drivers for toshiba satellite loptop c650d-02L for windows xp please please

go to the device manager doen on the list u see yellow ? mark right click on it first option is update drivers click it ti will look on the computer & it will fine them in sysytem32/drivers then it install them & ur done..
!