What is the best video card out.

Best video card out. No price limits. I want to know if you can SLI/Crossfire it.
12 answers Last reply
More about what video card
  1. pick one from the top 20 on the list
  2. AMD FirePro™ S10000 Server Graphics is THE BEST GRAPHIC CARD OUT THERE

NO comparison Absolutely NO

http://www.amd.com/us/products/workstation/graphics/firepro-remote-graphics/S10000/Pages/S10000.aspx
  3. the last minute odd push that Asus revealed at CES 2013 like 2 or 3 days ago:

the Asus 7990 ge Ares ii(probably)

http://news.softpedia.com/news/CES-2013-ASUS-Ares-II-Dual-GPU-HD-7990-Graphics-Card-319565.shtml

edit: but if dual gpu based cards arent alowed, I would think the card that would have the most potential is the Asus 7970 Matrix Platinum
  4. GtX690 byt as far as Bang for ur buck goes, the 7970 is the way 2 go

With no money limit a quad cf 7970 would be my choice rather than 2x690 sli
  5. matrix is best single core card if you are ok with it taking up 3 slots on mother board. If not I would recommend the Sapphire 7970 vapour X since it is the best cooler I know which is double slot.
  6. Honestly i dont see a reason or need to go above xfire 2 7970's. Pick up 2 of the Sapphire Vapor-x 7970's 6gb Ghz editions and proceed to overclock the crap out of them. I only have 1 sapphire vapor-x 7950 and have overclocked it 20% over stock speeds. That being said my friends pc has SLI 2 690's and the fps in games is so frikin awesome it pisses me off to where i want to throw his comp out a window.
  7. minidruid said:
    Honestly i dont see a reason or need to go above xfire 2 7970's. Pick up 2 of the Sapphire Vapor-x 7970's 6gb Ghz editions and proceed to overclock the crap out of them. I only have 1 sapphire vapor-x 7950 and have overclocked it 20% over stock speeds. That being said my friends pc has SLI 2 690's and the fps in games is so frikin awesome it pisses me off to where i want to throw his comp out a window.

There is some reason to go for more then 2 way because once you go 3 way micro stuttering disappears. Although if that is your problem you would probably going for 3 7870/50's.

Other then that super computers?
  8. motella said:
    GtX690 byt as far as Bang for ur buck goes, the 7970 is the way 2 go

With no money limit a quad cf 7970 would be my choice rather than 2x690 sli

I would never quadfire any AMD cards. Crossfire yes. There drivers just arent there if you want your best gaming performance with quadfire AMD cards. If you want 3+ cards go NVIDIA. IF you want just two, i would go 7970 in a crossfire set up.
  9. 3 cards for reduced microstuttering.
  10. amuffin said:
    3 cards for reduced microstuttering.

Thats what I said.

Quote:
    There is some reason to go for more then 2 way because once you go 3 way micro stuttering disappears
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Crossfire SLI Overclocking Product