Sign in with
Your question

Save XP updates on CD or files

Last response: in Windows XP
November 16, 2012 10:52:08 AM

Since Xp will stop soon, I'd like to know how to save the updates already on my computer or download the good one to a CD or a files that I can used later on a new install. MAny Thanks Dan.

More about : save updates files

November 16, 2012 1:44:21 PM

Even after the drop dead date all updates will continue to be available via the Windows Update site just as they are for previous versions.
m
l
November 16, 2012 2:48:59 PM

Quote:
:hello:  dan here: Microsoft has all of them u can burn to 1 disc but there 5GB need a dvd......... :bounce: 

Yes I forgot about the size. Where is the best place to load thoses updates., complete address, please. Many thanks
m
l
Related resources
November 23, 2012 6:24:27 PM

djdan_23 said:
Since Xp will stop soon, I'd like to know how to save the updates already on my computer or download the good one to a CD or a files that I can used later on a new install. MAny Thanks Dan.
XP will never stop they were thinking of i but people were going crazy about it so they will be around for yrs to come, XP was the first to come up with get rid of old compressed files, getting back space on the HDD first with the task manager so many I couldn't type them all & it's still semipermeable then it'd backwards & forward compatible, so u don't need to worry
m
l
!