T:DS - Sewer entrance?

I see the sewer on the map, but don't seem to be able to find an
entrance. Any hints?
Albert

"Albert R. Conklin" <aconklin@satx.rr.com> wrote in message
> I see the sewer on the map, but don't seem to be able to find an
> entrance. Any hints?
> Albert

Hi Albert,

Slight Spoiler...
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..

Do you mean the sewers in the docks? This had me stumped for a good while.
There's an entrance immediately to the left of the gate back to South
Quarter (it's quite dark so you may not have noticed it before). In there
is a hatchway leading down to the sewer.

--
Switch "dodo" and "mega" to reply by e-mail

Spon349 wrote:

> "Albert R. Conklin" <aconklin@satx.rr.com> wrote in message
> > I see the sewer on the map, but don't seem to be able to find an
> > entrance. Any hints?
> > Albert
> >

> Hi Albert,
>
> Slight Spoiler...
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
>
> Do you mean the sewers in the docks? This had me stumped for a good while.
> There's an entrance immediately to the left of the gate back to South
> Quarter (it's quite dark so you may not have noticed it before). In there
> is a hatchway leading down to the sewer.
>
> --
> Switch "dodo" and "mega" to reply by e-mail

Yes, I meant the sewers in the docks. I will backtrack and look around a bit
more.
Albert