Everytime I try to download, I can only download 2 files from the internet
at the same time. Is there a way to increase that number? How do I set
Windows XP with IE6 to allow more than 2 simultaneous downloads?

Thanks!

Humpfries, this maybe what your looking for
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q282402&id=282402