System Unable to read Profile on start up

Each time I log in after turning off the computer it seems to forget the
profile setting. In addition any settings for the Internet (using options) is
forgotten inluding all the links set up. The sytem is unable to read my local
profile(says may be inadequate security permissions or corruptions)

1. How can I prevent this
2. HOw can I edit my local profile and create a new profile file

"g24ever" <g24ever@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Each time I log in after turning off the computer it seems to forget the
>profile setting. In addition any settings for the Internet (using options) is
>forgotten inluding all the links set up. The sytem is unable to read my local
>profile(says may be inadequate security permissions or corruptions)

This may help: "Error Message: Windows Cannot Load Your Profile
Because It May Be Corrupted"
(http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=318011).

--
(tm)