Can't get activeX to work....

Hi,

I can't get activeX to work. And that's on Windows Update and applications.
For windows update I set the security settings to medium, and still its
tells me: "my security settings prohibit running activex controls on this
page".
I download the updates manually and try to run them, still the same message.

Anyone can help me ?
1 answer Last reply
More about activex work

    Jan, have you gone to Internet Explorer>Tools>Internet
    Options>Security>Set all four zones to default. What you should
    wind up with is Medium, Medium Low, Low, High
    "Jan" <not@realemail.com> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > I can't get activeX to work. And that's on Windows Update and
    > applications.
    > For windows update I set the security settings to medium, and still its
    > tells me: "my security settings prohibit running activex controls on this
    > page".
    > I download the updates manually and try to run them, still the same
    > message.
    >
    > Anyone can help me ?

Configuration Security Windows Update Activex Windows XP